This page describes our projects we consider useful for others and we made them available.
We encourage you to provide feedback and to contribute to them.
The aim of this library is to extract various information about AWS calls and to log them in a separate log file.
- 2018-09-18 – First stable release (1.0.0)
- 2018-10-19 – New release (1.1.0) with JSON support plus skills to extract many AWS call info
This is a library that can be used to publish metrics in AWS Cloudwatch in batches and asynchronously.
- 2018-09-05 – First stable release.
- 2018-09-14 – Launched version 1.1.0 – Support for file-based publisher
The aim of this project is to provide a mechanism to trigger a state machine execution in response to different events generated by various services.
Example: event generated when an object is added into S3.
- 2017-06-27 – Added support for S3 events. More details here.